Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Forged Green 2022 ST

Reactions
Traded my Agate Black 2020 ST for this today:
PXL_20220401_180317974.jpg PXL_20220401_180004246.jpg PXL_20220401_175949743.jpg PXL_20220401_180157555.jpg

I had my name on a dealer ordered Rapid Red one but it just had black bits in the wrong places. This one came in the next day and I jumped on it.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
For a minute I thought you went forged internals in your motor :)

Welcome.

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
For a minute I thought you went forged internals in your motor :)

Welcome.
Nah, I'll save the big bucks for the mustang, LOL.
Been here for a couple years, but not super active, just hadn't seen a thread for Forged Green yet.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Gravel driveways suck! I know....I have one. Hard to do car stuff on.

Reactions
Nice '22. Why the trade, just felt like getting a different color?

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Beautiful color, hope you got a great deal on the trade.

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
The gravel driveway is the second driveway, I have a 3 car garage for doing any work on it so no issues there. That driveway is more the type where old folks park their RV, I just use it for more car storage.

I had a couple issues with the 2020 and the wife was jittery over it so I basically re-started the loan from scratch but lost a couple dollars ($20 bi-weekly) due to current finance rates and having to pay the sticker price.

The 2020 had the transmission, backup camera, and window switches replaced but the biggest thing was a P062C code that wouldn't allow the vehicle to accelerate and happened 2x when pulling onto a busy street. The dealer did a software update but my wife was still jittery and as my dad always said, if your wife loses her confidence in a vehicle, get rid of it as it is not worth saving money to hear about it all the time.

Reactions
The gravel driveway is the second driveway, I have a 3 car garage for doing any work on it so no issues there. That driveway is more the type where old folks park their RV, I just use it for more car storage.

I had a couple issues with the 2020 and the wife was jittery over it so I basically re-started the loan from scratch but lost a couple dollars ($20 bi-weekly) due to current finance rates and having to pay the sticker price.

The 2020 had the transmission, backup camera, and window switches replaced but the biggest thing was a P062C code that wouldn't allow the vehicle to accelerate and happened 2x when pulling onto a busy street. The dealer did a software update but my wife was still jittery and as my dad always said, if your wife loses her confidence in a vehicle, get rid of it as it is not worth saving money to hear about it all the time.
Oh wow, that’s quite the list of issues. Hopefully the 2022 treats you better.

Zim

Reactions
Dude that color is amazing I love it. It has so many different looks. There’s one by me and I can’t tell if it’s black grey or green sometimes.

SIxpack

U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Best color in the line...

Explorer ST Posts