Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford web Dashboard vs onboard settings

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
It's my wife's daily driver until her Bronco Sport gets delivered this month, she's the one dealing with it on a daily. I drive it on the weekends, and it "was" a huge pain.

Yes Dale, I upload all 3 files to the USB
After you did the install a new file should have been created on your flash drive. It is in the SYNCmyRide folder. That is the one that needs to be uploaded to the Ford website. Here is a screen shot of it.

1694438875779.png

Reactions
I see what you're talking about. I did not do that, completely overlooked that. Got it thanks! I don't use the nav system, Waze is so much better. Is it worth updating?

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I see what you're talking about. I did not do that, completely overlooked that. Got it thanks! I don't use the nav system, Waze is so much better. Is it worth updating?
The only thing I like about the Ford map is can use it full screen. But I have gone to using Google maps because it is so much easier. And for me Ford is now charging to update the map and it sure isn't worth the price.

Reactions
The only thing I like about the Ford map is can use it full screen. But I have gone to using Google maps because it is so much easier. And for me Ford is now charging to update the map and it sure isn't worth the price.
Yup, just noticed I can upload to USB one time for free but it's takes over 2 hrs total to update. If I used it I would but meh. Thanks for all your help :)