Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford third row floor liner?

OP
ib_jigged
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #22
I see that Lincoln offers the correct 3rd row liner that has the longer middle portion. It looks like the center portion has the ability to trim length. The instructions for the short one I got even shows that it can be trimmed, but is already too short.
1682951257150.png

2020FordRaptor

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
I see that Lincoln offers the correct 3rd row liner that has the longer middle portion. It looks like the center portion has the ability to trim length. The instructions for the short one I got even shows that it can be trimmed, but is already too short.
View attachment 17700
That looks like it would go all the way. Why would the Explorer one and the Lincoln one be different?

OP
ib_jigged
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #24
That looks like it would go all the way. Why would the Explorer one and the Lincoln one be different?
Great question!

Jsterz23

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ford explorer ST
View attachment 17700
It could work. I’m not to sure about cutting it if need to be. The husky one I have works and I have no complaints.

OP
ib_jigged
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #26
It could work. I’m not to sure about cutting it if need to be. The husky one I have works and I have no complaints.
I have a Husky one on the way. Should be here Friday.

Jsterz23

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ford explorer ST
I have a Husky one on the way. Should be here Friday.
Sweet! I hope it fits. I’m still working on finding seat covers that fit :/

OP
ib_jigged
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #28
I got the Husky X-act Contour 3rd row liner yesterday, fits like glove and covers way more of the area than the Ford one. The material used on the X-act liners is more rubbery and matches the Ford liners well. I have had the X-acts in my '21 F150 for the last 1.5 years and really liked them there. We were planning to order our ST, and I would not have ordered the liners with, but our dealer was able to locate exactly what we were looking for a couple hours away with the only addition of the liners.

Ford 3rd row liner on top of the Husky X-act 3rd row liner.
1683372304726.png

Jsterz23

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ford explorer ST
I got the Husky X-act Contour 3rd row liner yesterday, fits like glove and covers way more of the area than the Ford one. The material used on the X-act liners is more rubbery and matches the Ford liners well. I have had the X-acts in my '21 F150 for the last 1.5 years and really liked them there. We were planning to order our ST, and I would not have ordered the liners with, but our dealer was able to locate exactly what we were looking for a couple hours away with the only addition of the liners.

Ford 3rd row liner on top of the Husky X-act 3rd row liner.
View attachment 17747
Yesss!! Fits like a glove, right?? I’m happy you were able to get it.

Manderine

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
ANY luck with this, I just got the 3rd Row ford liner and also expected it to go all the way up centre and cover way more of carpet than it does. Disappointed.

Jsterz23

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ford explorer ST
ANY luck with this, I just got the 3rd Row ford liner and also expected it to go all the way up centre and cover way more of carpet than it does. Disappointed.
Hello, read the previous threads on this. You won’t be disappointed. And I put a link to the one that fits like a glove some where in this thread.

OP
ib_jigged
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #32
Yes, I was able to return my Ford one and ordered the Husky X-ACT contour 3rd row for 2nd row buckets. You can see the difference in the post above with the photo of the Ford on top of the Husky.

ak_907

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Ok here are a few pictures.
Hello! I just purchased a 2023 ST and am trying to find a third row floor mat that covers the catwalk between the second row captains seats. Your images are exactly what I am looking for. Can you tell me where you got those? My only other potential issue is finding somewhere that will ship outside the contiguous states. Thank so much!

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Hello! I just purchased a 2023 ST and am trying to find a third row floor mat that covers the catwalk between the second row captains seats. Your images are exactly what I am looking for. Can you tell me where you got those? My only other potential issue is finding somewhere that will ship outside the contiguous states. Thank so much!
Husky ships to Alaska for a $30.00 charge. Amazon sells the WeatherTech also.