Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Performance Exhaust

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Dang 2100 is ridiculously high. I’ll get a thermal and Downpipes for that price.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
As UNBROKEN mentioned, looks like a Borla system from the side by side photos. Ford on the left and Borla on the right. ~$200 cheaper direct from Borla.

View attachment 19318
Oh then that isn’t too bad especially if you can use FordPass points.

Kirk ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Borla like all the rest.
Always appreciate your comments on here!!
Will this sound like the Borla 2.5" setup they sell? Is there ANY reason I should buy the Ford one vs. one directly from them? Thanks!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Will this sound like the Borla 2.5" setup they sell? Is there ANY reason I should buy the Ford one vs. one directly from them? Thanks!
Unless you have FordPass points to use then there is no other reason to spend more.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
All Borla systems are 2.25” like factory and the Ford kit will sound just like the S Type that it is. What Borla does NOT include is a mid-pipe with flex sections built in and I think everyone knows the oem flex pipes WILL fail at some point. I wouldn’t recommend any aftermarket kit that doesn’t include a mid-pipe but at the very least you can but mid-pipes alone from Lethal.

LuxST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
All Borla systems are 2.25” like factory and the Ford kit will sound just like the S Type that it is. What Borla does NOT include is a mid-pipe with flex sections built in and I think everyone knows the oem flex pipes WILL fail at some point. I wouldn’t recommend any aftermarket kit that doesn’t include a mid-pipe but at the very least you can but mid-pipes alone from Lethal.
What size is the stock exhaust? 2” or 2.25”?

Explorer ST Posts