Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Pass Points

Reactions
Has anyone used these for something other than service? I just noticed that they expire in a year. Due to Covid, they extended my expiration until April 2021. But due to this Covid business, I rather just do oil changes myself. Has anyone bought accessories or parts like oil filter, air filters, cabin filters and used Ford Pass points?

Last edited:
Reactions
Has anyone used these for something other than service? I just noted that they expire in a year. Due to Covid, they extended my expiration until April 2021. But due to this Covid business, I rather just do oil changes myself. Has anyone bought accessories or parts like oil filter, air filters, cabin filters and used Ford Pass points?
42000 points are valued at $210 or 3 service visits. My service department ordered me air filters for both cabin and engine and wiper blades for about $170 or 34000 points and I still have about $40 left.