Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford OEM interior parts

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Where do you all purchase OEM interior parts? I need to buy a replacement interior door shade for my passenger rear door.

Do you have a source or do you just call the local dealer?

Reactions
Should be under warranty? They replaced one of mine under warranty.

OP
D
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Except in my case i'm the one who took the door panel off to clean up my son's vomit inside my door. it went into the window shade covering and in my haste of cleaning it, i broke the window shade.

So now i need to replace the window shade and put the door back together. Called local dealer and was shocked at the cost. Was hoping for a better source with perhaps a lower price.

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Except in my case i'm the one who took the door panel off to clean up my son's vomit inside my door. it went into the window shade covering and in my haste of cleaning it, i broke the window shade.

So now i need to replace the window shade and put the door back together. Called local dealer and was shocked at the cost. Was hoping for a better source with perhaps a lower price.
You could look on EBAY.

Reactions

Before I had mine replaced I looked on some of the Ford parts websites and I don't remember the price being to crazy?

OP
D
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
i called local dealership and was quoted $362 just for the roller shade. almost fell off my chair.

randyknight

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

BillyChode

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
i called local dealership and was quoted $362 just for the roller shade. almost fell off my chair.
Use them ford pass points!

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
There are several on Ebay for less.

OP
D
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #10
TY for the replies... need to pull trigger!