Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST SUV experience!!!

Reactions
How do you register for for the experience? Nothing is available on their site…..Share your experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staggie

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
You wait for spot to open up. I had to wait almost a year to attend mine. Best and easiest way is to wait until the classes open up for next year. Unless you get lucky that someone cancels and you grab their spot.

OP
M
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
You wait for spot to open up. I had to wait almost a year to attend mine. Best and easiest way is to wait until the classes open up for next year. Unless you get lucky that someone cancels and you grab their spot.
How often do you check their website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staggie

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Being the slots for this year prob are taken up. It would have to be frequent. However, they’ll put up a post on their site saying they books are closed and will reopen on a certain month. I waited for that.

Reactions
Every day. Sometimes a last minute cancellation shows up.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
This afternoon, there were three spots for late this month in Asheville. After I grabbed one, there was still one left.