Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Foosball rules?

Reactions
My 8 year old recently started getting super competitive at foosball in my house. My mother-in-law is an absolute beast and used to put us to shame. I developed a technique for my midfield players where I use my leg to move my players while using my other two hands to play two other positions. My mother-in-law claims that this is illegal and against the rules. I've yet to find a site that claims you're not allowed to use your leg while playing foosball. Pretty off topic but I thought maybe somebody could chime in thanks
Happy Father's Day to everyone.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
My 8 year old recently started getting super competitive at foosball in my house. My mother-in-law is an absolute beast and used to put us to shame. I developed a technique for my midfield players where I use my leg to move my players while using my other two hands to play two other positions. My mother-in-law claims that this is illegal and against the rules. I've yet to find a site that claims you're not allowed to use your leg while playing foosball. Pretty off topic but I thought maybe somebody could chime in thanks
Happy Father's Day to everyone.
Pretty sure your hands must be in touch with the rods/handles at all times. Spinning rules say it's illegal for your hands to leave the rod. I believe that would imply you can't do it with your legs.

OP
STupidExplorer
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Pretty sure your hands must be in touch with the rods/handles at all times. Spinning rules say it's illegal for your hands to leave the rod. I believe that would imply you can't do it with your legs.
Thanks I knew there was a gray area. With that clarification the rule would make sense.

Explorer ST Posts