Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

SLD Flowmaster 717999 Exhaust (less than 1000 miles) $750

bguild

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hi Folks, I'm selling my Flowmaster 717999 Exhaust for $750. This is your opportunity to grab one at substantial savings and replace your failing flex pipes PLUS get a high flowing 409SS exhaust at a great price. They are sold out thru February 2024 at this time, so "used/like new" is the only way to get one at this time.

Prefer local pickup in MA/NH/CT/RI, but if you hit me up today, I will be able to bring it down the coast thru NY/NJ as I'm headed toward the Philadelphia area for business on Monday.

Need product details? See here.

Exhaust has only been on vehicle for 1k miles. I had a defective FlowFX muffler and they replaced it with a brand new one. I currently have the FlowFX Muffler wrapped with DFS sound deadener, which is an added value of $75.

This exhaust is on the LOUD spectrum. Not wife friendly. But if you like the typical Flowmaster profile on, say, a pushrod V8, you'll love it.

On full throttle and cold start, it sounds like the world is ending. There is drone at 2k RPMs. It seems as though the engineering team at Holley plans to revise the center muffler to quiet it down, but that will take them a while.

I'll post my startup video below.

OP
bguild

bguild

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #2

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Forum rules require pictures in the FS section.

OP
bguild

bguild

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
20231203_144617.jpg