Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Flowmaster 717999 Exhaust GROUP BUY, fill out form!!

bguild

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Perhaps you've heard, if you frequent any of the ST Facebook Groups, I've been coordinating a few group buys.

We have one still active right now for the brand new Flowmaster Exhaust for the ST. Looks like a solid unit and I really like the exhaust note. Plus I really hate the flex pipes on this car and can't wait to lose them.

We are at 17 participants right now and we need 24+ to achieve the best discount. Due to Holley/Flowmaster Minimum Advertised Price rules, I am unable to state the actual discounts or final price here, but PM me here or send me a DM on Facebook. My id is: https://www.facebook.com/guildbrian. I'll be happy to send you the details.

If we hit 24+ buying this exhaust will be a no brainer. Plus I'm working on getting them to include a "bonus" gift like a t-shirt or hat.

Here is the form with all the details. Fill it out and LETS GO!

https://forms.gle/9bJwFryYQveU9qnh6

ST NV

Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
This would be awesome, I just found this exhaust last night! Am I still able to join the group buy?? Thank you!

oldachh

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
I’m interested too!

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 explorer ST
I’d like to join too but who knows if I’ll ever get my ST. For now please do not sign me up

sanc1384

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Says no longer taking sign ups?