Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

First timer.

wnumber7

Reactions
Vehicle
ST Explorer
what's up friends? just breaking in to this forum and have been overwhelmed by how much we can learn, discuss, and share with each other. definitely a one-of-a-kind family here.
i'll looking into some interior LED options if any, and if possible how to increase the ambient colored lighting throughout the interior. loving the color options but wish i can get some more brightness from the "bulbs"

any helpers?

Last edited:

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
what's up friends? just breaking in to this forum and have been overwhelmed by how much we can learn, discuss, and share with each other. definitely a one-of-a-kind family here.
i'll looking into some interior LED options if any, and if possible how to increase the ambient colored lighting throughout the interior. loving the color options but wish i can get some more brightness from the "bulbs"

any helpers?
Welcome to the forum.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
You have the slider all the way to the right, right?

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST

any helpers?
Welcome to the forum.

OP
wnumber7

wnumber7

Reactions
Vehicle
ST Explorer
Thread Starter #5

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

any helpers?
Welcome to the forum.