Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

First Timer

Reactions
Hello to all. I just traded my Mustang GT PF1 for my 2020 Explorer ST in Magnetic Grey. Follow me on this journey as I build this BadassST to 600HP to the crank. 560 to the wheels. I am excited to get tips and tricks from all of you.

Attachments

Reactions
Congrats! Looking forward to following your build

Reactions
Ditto! Please detail as much as you can!

PJ

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome! Can’t wait to see your progress

KegsBdry

Reactions
Also include the part #s....some will follow right behind you! :cool:

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Ok so I just got my Lund Ngauge tuner from 5Star tuning. Just flashed the stock computer and waiting on tunes. I ordered the 87 performance, 93 performance, 94 performance and the E50 Performance. Will be posting videos shortly

Reactions
Just got my ST on Friday, and looking forward to seeing these mods and upgrades. Will definitely look to steal some ideas. Good luck on the build bro!

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #9
I am happy to say I just got my four Tunes from 5 Star Tuning and I’m so excited. I just got it installed already have E-50 blend in the tank. Sorry I haven’t posted videos of before and after yet. I’ve been busy at work but tomorrow I’m excited to see what it does. I’m anxious to see what an extra 100HP to the wheels feels like.