Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

First a Marauder, now an ST!

detrdp

Reactions
Hello all,

I direct-ordered my black-on-black ST on 24 July and took delivery approximately 10 weeks later, on 29 September. This is my first-ever new-vehicle purchase, so you know my endorphins have been running extra high. There is no feeling quite like driving off the dealer lot with all of 7 miles on the odometer! The uploaded picture was taken a few hours later, in West Potomac Park, in DC (that field is where the July 4th fireworks are fired from).

In addition to the ST, I am also the proud owner of a 2004 Mercury Marauder. This November will mark the 10th year I've owned this wonderful vehicle.

I am a Detroit native, so the Marauder/ST combination is a part of my DNA:)

My first project for the ST is to tint the fronts to 20%.

Looking forward to learning from, and contributing to, this community.

IMG_6666.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-10-02 at 7.17.13 AM.png

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Congrats on the new vehicle and welcome to the forum. Always wanted a Marauder or a Crown Vic, but my wife calls them a "Old Mans Car". I'm always telling her I'm buying an old Interceptor. LOL

Reactions
Nice rides! Black paint is definitely a labor of love, but it looks like you're up to the task.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
WELCOME

Liquid

Reactions
Ha awesome I sold my '03 Marauder (with Trilogy kit) in 2017 and swore that would be the last black car I would ever own.
Welcome and cheers [loveboost]