Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FENG

Reactions
My dealer just told me that Ford has sent out a notice to address FENG, active noise cancelling and other loud noises associated with the ST. I’m awaiting their solution but Ford acknowledges that owners are complaining about the loud noises in the cabin and many, like me, want them shut off, so stand by for a solution!

Halleluja!

OK ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
There's already a solution, FORScan, shut mine off when I installed a Thermal Exhaust [thumb][thumb][thumb]

Reactions
There's already a solution, FORScan, shut mine off when I installed a Thermal Exhaust [thumb][thumb][thumb]
How do you shut it off with FORScan? Thank you in advance!

OK ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Search forums "FENG", several posts on how to get FORScan and plenty of Youtube videos on how to use it.

Reactions
Question on the FORScan solution; I've used FORScan and I'd also like to delete the FENG. I read on here that if you do turn it off, it also affects other things like shutting off the center speaker and I'm thinking something else as well. Is this still the case?

OK ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
I used FORScan to disable the FENG and no ill effects with my center speaker or anything else for that matter.

Reactions
Search forums "FENG", several posts on how to get FORScan and plenty of Youtube videos on how to use it.
Thanks for the tip! Appreciate it :)