Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS Fenfab CAI + Charge Pipe + Turbosmart BOV

rad_rob

Reactions
SOLD

So I recently took this off my ST as Ford is buying mine back. I had it on for about 2500-3000 miles, so its still in excellent condition minus one small area that got a little scuffed, but no big deal.

Im not going to lie, the instructions on installing this weren't super clear, so for me it was a little tricky getting it installed, but some of you more familiar with the platform will have a much easier job with it. Also, I have included the reusable clip youll want in case yours is the one that has the hose with the one time use clip.

The CAI sells for $980 and the charge pipe with BOV is $518 new. Looking to get $800 for the whole deal. I don't want to part it out at this time.

Anyways, pics are attached, any questions, just ask. I will ship at buyers expense.

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

ogbad67

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Interested in these! Are they still available?

OP
R

rad_rob

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
They actually just sold last night. I was just about to update this this morning, sorry!