Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Family hauler upgraded!

Reactions
Wow, that picture is basically my driveway goal! I have a big turbo 2018 Focus ST3 which I plan to keep. I'm looking to trade the wife's car for a white Explorer ST inevitably.

Attachments

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Just purchased this beast 2 days ago. 2020 Explorer ST in beautiful Star White Metallic. Package includes Premium Tech and Street Pack. I traded my 2018 Focus ST in Oxford White and loved that car. Minor bolt ons and tube made it a fun daily but space was limited.
This thread will be my journey with this vehicle for many years to come. View attachment 14295
Welcome to the forum and will be looking out for you on the Houston streets. I live in Katy but do a lot of running around in the Cypress area.

OP
V3nom3nom

V3nom3nom

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #23
Wow, that picture is basically my driveway goal! I have a big turbo 2018 Focus ST3 which I plan to keep. I'm looking to trade the wife's car for a white Explorer ST inevitably.
Do it! You will not be disappointed

OP
V3nom3nom

V3nom3nom

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #24
Welcome to the forum and will be looking out for you on the Houston streets. I live in Katy but do a lot of running around in the Cypress area.
I’m in Mo’ City

Explorer ST Posts