Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS Factory All-Weather Rubber Mats, Black 1st/2nd Row and Cargo from 2020 ST Perfect Shape!

rxrep

Reactions
EDIT: I do NOT have the third row. I did, but I'm the idiot that left it in the vehicle at trade in. I do have the cargo storage tray, though. Amended price and post. Thanks!

Traded in my 2020 ST. Selling off Factory OE Rubber Mats for 1st, 2nd Rows and Cargo Storage. List $159 for front two rows. Will sell for $125 OBO shipped to US only.

*Also Selling set of (20) Gorilla Locking lug nuts in black, Part #96643BDX 14 X 1.50 - see other listing in FOR SALE section

20220309_095521.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions
DO YOU HAVE 3RD ROW? LOOKS LIKE U HAVE 1ST 2ND AND CARGO

OP
R

rxrep

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Good catch. It seems I forgot to pull the third row from the car at the dealer so that is now in the traded in vehicle, lol. Crap. I'll amend the post.

Reactions
No worries good luck
Good catch. It seems I forgot to pull the third row from the car at the dealer so that is now in the traded in vehicle, lol. Crap. I'll amend the post.

OP
R

rxrep

Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Hadn't seen responses. Please message if anyone still interested. Will sell $100 shipped to lower 48. Reminder this is for what's in the picture. I forgot to remove the third row when I traded the car in. Durp. 1st/2nd row and the insert in the cargo under the cargo floor hatch thing. It is not the large one that covers the entire rear cargo area.

Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
You have a PM

OP
R

rxrep

Reactions
Thread Starter #8
Bump. Still available. Give me best offer and let's see if it can work for me. Trying to clear out my garage of the Explorer stuff. Best to message me because I don't check tht eforum for replies much but messages shoot me an email notification. TIA

OP
R

rxrep

Reactions
Thread Starter #9
Bump again. Got them boxed up, then went to calculate shipping for a possible buyer and the shipping rates exceeded the offer. Looking for local as possible to Pittsburgh, PA so I can deliver. Otherwise, shipping costs are insane these days. Winter is coming - protect your carpets from the oncoming sludgefest!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
PM sent

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Still available?