Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Exterior Carbon Fiber pieces.

MrBoom_5.0

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
So for anyone who has seen my other thread on the wifes ST build. It's down for some customization. Of that. It includes carbon fiber pieces to replace the black pieces that come factory on the bumpers and doors.

What kind of interest would there be in something like this, being produced.

These would replace your oem ones.

Below are the door pieces and rear bumper inserts. Will have front bumper insert later this week.

And if you're interested. What kind of price would you find reasonable.

For reference, the door trim pieces are $200 for new OEM. Bumper pieces, WELL... they're even more expensive.

received_1053585175205378.jpeg received_914759179206401.jpeg

Reactions
it would depend on pricing Im sure a while "kit" (door trim, rear 2 piece bumper trim, license plate trim and front bumper trim) would be quite expensive. $800-$1200 guessing. options could be cool as well. meaning chopped or normal CF

OP
MrBoom_5.0

MrBoom_5.0

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
it would depend on pricing Im sure a while "kit" (door trim, rear 2 piece bumper trim, license plate trim and front bumper trim) would be quite expensive. $800-$1200 guessing. options could be cool as well. meaning chopped or normal CF

Realistically, for all of those pieces, it would probably be close to $2k especially including the large front bumper piece, for it to make sense and produce the molds. If o

As for the different options.. thats easily doable. Screenshot_20220117-155102_Facebook.jpg 20220109_115955.jpg 20220109_112253.jpg 1642456288647.jpg

Reactions
very cool, but I would much rather put that money towards performance. I can do something very close with vinyl. It may not look as good, but it will be a quarter of the price...LOL. Good looking out for the community though. Im sure someone will be interested. I can't wait to see your ST put all back together!