Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Explorer ST Bulb Chart

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I think it is worth it to get a Forscan setup (adapter + license) for ST enthusiasts, not only to change the setting for rear turn signals to LED to avoid hyperflash, but also to eliminate the fake engine noise in Sport mode. You'll save a few bucks getting resistor-less LED bulbs too.

QwikEVO

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Reactions
Good thing you blocked out your license plate so noone else can see it on the road.

Reactions
I received all my bulbs today and I am happy with all but the WY21W signal bulbs. They’re just not what I thought they’d be. They came with a load resister that you need to splice into the existing wires and then attach it to metal so it doesn’t melt anything plastic. That leaves me only one choice: screw it into the bod my panel. Not a fan. I’ll be returning them. Anyone know of a better alternative to anti hyper flash bulbs?

I too replaced my License Plate bulbs, the day I got the vehicle, although the auto parts store only had bulb sizes for 2019... I took the bulb inside and compared it. What threw me off was that the housings that hold the bulbs in the License Plate bracket, seemed to be off. The right side, was the same as the left side and the bulb was actually facing away from the License Plate. This appears to be the same issue as in your picture.. Just very odd to me. It's like they put the LEFT side housing in on the RIGHT side as well.

Reactions
Reactions