Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Explorer 2024 model

Reactions
I was at my dealer ordering the cargo tray and I was talking with the salesman I purchased my ST from and he stated he heard rumors the ST will be done after the 2023 model. He said a EV version is coming in 2024. Has anyone heard anything similar? If this is true the ST model is going to keep high resale value I would assume…same as the focus ST/RS models.

Reactions
I was at my dealer ordering the cargo tray and I was talking with the salesman I purchased my ST from and he stated he heard rumors the ST will be done after the 2023 model. He said a EV version is coming in 2024. Has anyone heard anything similar? If this is true the ST model is going to keep high resale value I would assume…same as the focus ST/RS models.
I havent heard anything yet but I would 100% swap the ST for an EV Explorer lol

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Salesmen are the absolute worst possible source of information for any vehicle. I think they just make shit up as they go.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I believe an EV one is coming in 24 but no way it completely replaces the ICE version. Just like the f150 continues to be sold alongside the lighting.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
I’ve bought two Fords recently, from one salesman. I’ve twice told him about Ford dropping current models and he was surprised both times.

OP
Z
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
I believe an EV one is coming in 24 but no way it completely replaces the ICE version. Just like the f150 continues to be sold alongside the lighting.
He just stated the ST was going , but I guess time will tell. I did do a quick search and it does appear a EV explorer is coming. I also think some of the model lineup/trims will change just because of the epa law that takes effect in 2025.

Buck Nutz

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Looks like Ford is going all in on EVehicles.... better buy a generator, will need it when the electrical grid spits the bit