Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Enkei TSR-X offset question

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
So while im waiting for delivery on my 23 exST im looking at wheel options. I want to use the Enkei TSR-X in 20x9.5 +40.

I cant seem to find any info on how the +40 offset will sit on he car...Would anyone have any experience with that offset on these cars or have a pic they can show me to make me feel comfortable with the setup?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
That would be an atrocious fit on the car.

OP
M
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
That would be an atrocious fit on the car.
Would you have some good recommendations on a fairly lightweight wheel that also hs good tire options?

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 XLT
I've been lurking around and have seen others with 20x9.5 40mm offset wheels look pretty good but do require a 1/4" spacer to clear the suspension. The TSR-X wheels look pretty sweet too!

OP
M
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
I've been lurking around and have seen others with 20x9.5 40mm offset wheels look pretty good but do require a 1/4" spacer to clear the suspension. The TSR-X wheels look pretty sweet too!
Any chance you could point me in a direction of possible pictures that I can see?