Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Empty Garage Photoshoot

Reactions
Had a chance to take some pics in an empty top-level garage. Also took some pics of some of the minor mods I've added to the interior over the last two years but never took any pictures. IMG_4991-cr-p-v (Large).jpg IMG_5036-cr-bwv-v- (Large).jpg IMG_5052-cr (Large).jpg IMG_5064-cr-bwv (Large).jpg IMG_5155-cr-v-p (Large).jpg IMG_5472-cr-bwvp (Large).jpg IMG_6077-cr-p-v-aged (Large).jpg IMG_3922-cr (Large).jpg IMG_5355-cr (Large).jpg IMG_5345-cr (Large).jpg

OP
NYKn1ght
Reactions
Thread Starter #2
Here is another from this session. IMG_5102-cr-v-p (Large).jpg

Reactions
Man, that is one sick ST! Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
NYKn1ght
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Man, that is one sick ST! Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks for the comment! This site is full of so many amazing STs in all colors and mod levels.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer Platinum
Love the subtle red accents on the interior. What did you use for that?

Reactions
Beautiful car. May I ask how the lettering inserts hold up to pressure washing ?

OP
NYKn1ght
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
It was a 16ft red interior trim strip... an eBay purchase that I wasn't sure would look good. But for $6 I was pleasantly surprised. https://www.ebay.com/itm/255345674444

I placed this around the doors and along the front dash. I had also gotten these for the vents at the same time via Amazon and only applied them to the top bar across the front vents: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09DYKXQNJ/?th=1

OP
NYKn1ght
Reactions
Thread Starter #9
Beautiful car. May I ask how the lettering inserts hold up to pressure washing ?
Funny as I thought the vinyl inserts would not hold up after the first pressure washing. I want to say I put them on late 2020 and after the abuse of the Northeast weather, my pressure washing and even the touchless car washing (only during the winter months to wash the salt and grime off the car) they are still holding up perfectly. Same with the Matte Black letters on the rear. I purchased the UPR letters in red when they came out for the side thinking the vinyl would look like crap at this point, but haven't had the need to install them. Thanks.

Reactions
Funny as I thought the vinyl inserts would not hold up after the first pressure washing. I want to say I put them on late 2020 and after the abuse of the Northeast weather, my pressure washing and even the touchless car washing (only during the winter months to wash the salt and grime off the car) they are still holding up perfectly. Same with the Matte Black letters on the rear. I purchased the UPR letters in red when they came out for the side thinking the vinyl would look like crap at this point, but haven't had the need to install them. Thanks.
Thanks for the intel. I just ordered the red vinyl inserts for sides and back, black and red for the hood. I wanted some red highlights on my ST.