Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Emblems (OEM Auto Art)

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Has anyone ordered their emblems from oemautoart?

Having issues contacting them on an order from months ago. I know there was some backlog with cord parts but this is getting into that ridiculous time frame without a single response from them.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
I don't even see a way to contact them on their webpage...

OP
Chamorro85
Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
And now you see part of the problem lol. I saw someone here had used them and quality looked amazing. Now after the fact i've found their Etsy page and apparently the wait is atrocious though you get an incredible product.

I don't have a problem waiting for good work. Would have been nice knowing that on the front end instead of reading shit reviews because the seller doesn't want to admit their back logged or need more time then they list.

Reactions
If there is any way to cancel and get a refund, www.letmematchit.com does an amazing job, color matches or custom colors, and the lead time is 3-4 weeks.

OP
Chamorro85
Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
ARCADIUM LLC DBA OEMAUTOART
PO BOX 1367
Eagle, ID 83-0611559
I found the email from the payment and it shows a Cali address? The Etsy reviews are just backing up the frustration i'm having unfortunately.

OP
Chamorro85
Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
If there is any way to cancel and get a refund, www.letmematchit.com does an amazing job, color matches or custom colors, and the lead time is 3-4 weeks.
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll deff be working on the refund here asap.

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I found the email from the payment and it shows a Cali address? The Etsy reviews are just backing up the frustration i'm having unfortunately.
This was on their website. After I posted it I seen others saying in Cali also.