Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Eibach Pro-Kit Springs- Available at Lethal Performance!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
NEW release!
Explorer ST Owners- another option for lowering your car has hit the market! Eibach has released their Pro Kit with a 1.3/1.6 front/rear estimated drop while withholding Eibachs standards for drivability and comfort!
These are designed for an otherwise stock suspension so they're an easy install, alignment, and go!
Let us know if we can help!
Check them out here:​

https://www.lethalperformance.com/e...prings-set-of-4-springs-e10-35-051-03-22.html

eibach_explorer_st_2.png

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Eibach has released their Pro Kit with a 1.3/1.6 front/rear estimated drop while withholding Eibachs standards for drivability and comfort!

Too bad they decided to withhold their standards for "drivability". :rolleyes:

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
You think they meant to say while upholding?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Anybody running these Springs yet? I'm still waiting for the Lethal re-tooling production runs and thinking about pivoting. If the advertised drop is accurate it might be a good compromise between Steeda and H&R/Lethal

SmittysST

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 FORD Explorer ST
Yeah! These Eibachs look nice! sits pretty level, wonder how the ride is compared to stock? Is there any bottoming out as I have heard the H&Rs do at times? I have been leaning toward Steedas but really like the look of these Eibachs. Dang we need a thread that compares all the pros and cons between the Steeda, Leathal, H&R and Eibach springs for the Explorer ST..... Shoot I better search first to see if there is one already. If not Ill start one up!!!

Explorer ST Posts