Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Eibach pro done!

ST2023Carb

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Eibach pro kit installed today. Still dirty though it was raining and ford performance tune done.

Attachments

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Side pic? Looks low!

OP
ST2023Carb

ST2023Carb

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Drives great, feels amazing! With the tune on, no more boating! Grabs the road and moves! Apex corning like a champ meow

Attachments

SmittysST

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 FORD Explorer ST
Yeah! Those Eibachs look nice! sits pretty level, hows the ride compared to stock? Is there any bottoming out as I have heard the H&Rs do at times? I have been leaning toward Steedas but really like the look of these Eibachs? No wheel spacer correct?

OP
ST2023Carb

ST2023Carb

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Yeah! Those Eibachs look nice! sits pretty level, hows the ride compared to stock? Is there any bottoming out as I have heard the H&Rs do at times? I have been leaning toward Steedas but really like the look of these Eibachs? No wheel spacer correct?
Yesterday went for the alignment. I have no spacers. Not sure if I need them. The employees told me to order the tow links, they could not get it 100 percent. Ordered some parts, see how it turns out. The ride is amazing. I really like the sports car feeling while driving, I put 3k miles so far with a roadtrip, only issue left front will eat pot holes.

Attachments

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Find a shop that can get the rear camber right then you probably won’t have to worry about the toe. -2.2 is just wrong telling me they don’t know where to adjust it from.

OP
ST2023Carb

ST2023Carb

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
Find a shop that can get the rear camber right then you probably won’t have to worry about the toe. -2.2 is just wrong telling me they don’t know where to adjust it from.
This was the local ford dealer. After I read your old posts, I will tell them the location to wrench on!

Reactions
Vehicle
BMW X5, Black 2020 ST
Looks great. I cannot wait to get my Eibach kit!

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
This was the local ford dealer. After I read your old posts, I will tell them the location to wrench on!
I'm having the same problem with my 23ST with the rear camber, at -2.0. Using Steeda springs.

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I'm having the same problem with my 23ST with the rear camber, at -2.0. Using Steeda springs.
Your problem is that stupid rear camber bolt contraption you put on that for the 100th time…you don’t need.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
No time to do it, will check it out tomorrow, maybe it's the cambolts. I hope not cause I like them.

https://mcbayperformance.com/truck-...lorer-greaseable-rear-cam-bolt-alignment-kit/
Target was -1.4 on rear camber with the cambolts installed. Got to -1.3 and I stopped, good enough for me. toe in is the width of the BG racing string approx 1/64" across the width of the 21" rim. Will drive around and recheck/adjust.
https://www.bg-racing.co.uk/b-g-racing-string-lines-kit

Last edited:

SmittysST

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 FORD Explorer ST
How are those Eibach springs settling in?

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Wheel center line to fender measurements please!