Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Eibach finally in the game

Reactions
I had chatted with a rep at Eibach a year or so back about springs, and they did just come out with them for the ST. I was close to going with Steeda, but after the bad experience with my rear sway bar rusting out, decided to put this project on hold. On my ‘03 Cobra, I have the Eibach-sourced ‘00 Cobra R springs, and after 20+ years, they look as good as the day they were installed. Hopefully they’ll coat these strong enough as well.

Drop is shown - comes in between Steeda & H&R, with probably a very level ride. Not sure of the rates, but might check back and see if they’ll divulge that. If I don’t get to these, hopefully someone around here will kick it off.

https://eibach.com/2915/E10-35-051-03-22-FORD-Explorer-pro-kit

IMG_4292.jpeg

Last edited:

2020FordRaptor

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Very interesting. I think it’ll still be hard to beat H&R

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST Carbonized Gray
That's another good option at a good price for the ST's. I had Pro Kit springs with KYB's on my '87 GT and was very happy with the ride and handling, hopefully someone will make shocks and struts for the ST soon.

OP
jrgoffin
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Yes. Plus it lowers it more.
Lowering it “more” is not always the best option, especially if it’s only for looks. You have to find a happy medium between ride height and what the suspension can handle.

That's another good option at a good price for the ST's. I had Pro Kit springs with KYB's on my '87 GT and was very happy with the ride and handling, hopefully someone will make shocks and struts for the ST soon.
Not holding my breath on aftermarket dampers. I was initially hoping for Bilstein, but have heard nothing (have them on my Cobra and they are fantastic). In any case, if you want stiffer, the PIU parts will do the trick. I replaced my Steeda rear sway bar with the PIU version and added the matching shocks (one original was starting to leak), and am very happy. Just debating on whether I want to get on these springs soon enough.

ST2023Carb

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
I had chatted with a rep at Eibach a year or so back about springs, and they did just come out with them for the ST. I was close to going with Steeda, but after the bad experience with my rear sway bar rusting out, decided to put this project on hold. On my ‘03 Cobra, I have the Eibach-sourced ‘00 Cobra R springs, and after 20+ years, they look as good as the day they were installed. Hopefully they’ll coat these strong enough as well.

Drop is shown - comes in between Steeda & H&R, with probably a very level ride. Not sure of the rates, but might check back and see if they’ll divulge that. If I don’t get to these, hopefully someone around here will kick it off.

https://eibach.com/2915/E10-35-051-03-22-FORD-Explorer-pro-kit

View attachment 18505
I ordered these! Install on Friday!

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST Carbonized Gray
I ordered these! Install on Friday!
Nice! I look forward to hearing your thoughts after a little driving, I had Eibach's on my Mustang and was happy with them.