Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

EBC Greens and Rotors

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
just looking to see if anyone is running EBC Greenstuff pads with a Slotted, Cross Drilled or even a cross drilled/slotted rotor.
if you do what do you think of it on the ST?

I currently run slotted cross drilled rotors with ebc green stuff pads and i love them on SHO.
just curious what setup everyone may be using to increase performance in the braking department.
i am looking to replace rotors and pads soon as the rotors are warped.
thanks in advance.

Chaseg08

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
I can't find fitment for an Explorer ST. You sure they are made for us yet?

OP
TurboColtGT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
i have the ebc green part numbers. i just wanted to change out the rotors with a cross drilled slotted rotors while i was getting dirty.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I know Powerstop makes a slotted/cross drilled rotor for the ST base and Street Pack. They also make coated blank rotors.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I MUCH prefer Hawk 5.0s over EBC Greens. In my experience they have longer life and much better initial bite. I'm running the Hawks with drilled/slotted rotors and loving it. That being said, I do no know if Hawk makes a pad for OEM explorer calipers as I have an aftermarket BBK. If Powerstop makes an aftermarket rotor--I would probably run a slotted powerstop rotor with their ceramic pads.