Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

E50 Tune 5*

Stinger

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Reactions
Uploaded the 5* E50 tune. Local E85 is ~82% ethanol. Qwik Trip just outside Madison,WI.

Let’s see how it goes. May be switching to ZFG since he’s local.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Make sure you measure the ethanol content in the 87/91/93 or whatever octane you are mixing with as well. There is usually between 5% and 15% (or more) depending on time of year or station.

OP
Stinger

Stinger

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Make sure you measure the ethanol content in the 87/91/93 or whatever octane you are mixing with as well. There is usually between 5% and 15% (or more) depending on time of year or station.
The pump next to the E85 is no corn 91oct. I’m using an E85 mix app. I can get 93 oct with 10% corn but that a few miles away. Thanks for the heads up.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
It doesn’t have to be exactly E50. I test my normal station every few weeks but my normal 3X a week fill ups I just calculate and go.

OP
Stinger

Stinger

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
It doesn’t have to be exactly E50. I test my normal station every few weeks but my normal 3X a week fill ups I just calculate and go.
Understood. I just wanted to get a baseline. I’ll check again when it’s cold.