Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

E-Torx Plus sockets

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZRX61

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
What sizes are needed? I asked on one of the FB groups & the jackwagon admin deleted the frigging post.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Just buy a set and you’ll have any size you’ll ever need. They’re only about 20 bucks online.
Oh…and your post was deleted because it was redundant and has been asked and answered 100 times already. we keep the group cleaned up as much as we can from repetitive posts.
Then you DM’d me to ask if I deleted it and I said nope, because I didn’t, then you went off on me, blocked me and left the group.
Crybaby much? lol
FFS man…it was like 8am…on a Sunday. Lay off the caffeine. lol 57CF952A-11CE-4637-B054-5EBFCC13C8BC.png

Last edited:

kair350

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Quit Facebook and don’t look back.

OP
ZRX61

ZRX61

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Just buy a set and you’ll have any size you’ll ever need. They’re only about 20 bucks online.
Oh…and your post was deleted because it was redundant and has been asked and answered 100 times already. we keep the group cleaned up as much as we can from repetitive posts.
Then you DM’d me to ask if I deleted it and I said nope, because I didn’t, then you went off on me, blocked me and left the group.
Crybaby much? lol
FFS man…it was like 8am…on a Sunday. Lay off the caffeine. lol View attachment 16644
LOL! Who the **** is Brandon Walsh? I never DM'd you, never blocked you & a search of "torx" in the group bought up precisely ZERO FUCKING POSTS. and the post was late on FUCKING SATURDAY EVENING you goddamn egotistical turd. Get fucked. hth.
The question was asked on the Performance ST group.

bosephbarking

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
LOL! Who the **** is Brandon Walsh? I never DM'd you, never blocked you & a search of "torx" in the group bought up precisely ZERO FUCKING POSTS. and the post was late on FUCKING SATURDAY EVENING you goddamn egotistical turd. Get fucked. hth.
Dude chill out. You clearly go 0 to rage at the drop of a hat.

OP
ZRX61

ZRX61

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Dude chill out. You clearly go 0 to rage at the drop of a hat.
Yup, PTSD sometimes does that :) I should mention that I find it hilarious that he's apparently deleted EVERY post that asks that question, so people have to keep asking again & again because he didn't think to leave ONE post that answered the question.He created the exact problem he's complaining about.
I guess I'm pretty much done here too. toodles.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I AM the performance ST group…and that’s the only post about e-Torx sockets that’s been removed this weekend. I mean…I have the activity logs…aka proof.
AND…if you search e torx in my group the 2nd and 5th results are the same question you asked with an answer. That’s also easy to look up and prove. lol

Your story just doesn’t hold up…

Last edited:

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder

bosephbarking

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Yup, PTSD sometimes does that
You are behind a keyboard and have to willfully type your messages and hit send. Don't you dare equate your poor behavior with PTSD.

Thanks for leaving, you can be a crappy human being elsewhere. Gearhead was nice enough to answer your question. Maybe you should say thanks.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Thanks @GearHead_1 for answering the question, going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Explorer ST Posts