Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Driver's side heated seat not working

Reactions
Just wondering if anybody can tell me if the fuse under hood is for both seats or individually. My cooled & massage seat works great on the driver's side but I have no heat. Also the passenger side heat/cooled/massage works with no issues. Thank you all in advance.

Reactions
Thats what happened to me, after a nice long stay at dealer , couple pig tales , and modules later , seat completely torn apart , everything works now...thank God it was still under warranty...wish I had better news.....

OP
F
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Ok thank you for the info. Sounds like I will be off to the dealer. Have to get an oil change anyways so I will have them look at it.

Soccer8888

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Just wondering if anybody can tell me if the fuse under hood is for both seats or individually. My cooled & massage seat works great on the driver's side but I have no heat. Also the passenger side heat/cooled/massage works with no issues. Thank you all in advance.
I have the same exact situation, what ended up being the issue?

OP
F
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
They replace the element heater pad on the seat. The mechanic said that a piece of element was broke. I can show you the bill with the part # if you like. It was like $26 for the part.

Soccer8888

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
They replace the element heater pad on the seat. The mechanic said that a piece of element was broke. I can show you the bill with the part # if you like. It was like $26 for the part.
Oh man, that would be awesome! I'd certainly appreciate it.

JshoreST

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
I just started to notice my driver seat not heating as well. Going to the dealership tomorrow... I have had the car for like two weeks. I will advised if mine is anything like yours.