Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Dragy app vs others

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 explorer st
Just curious if anyone has compared the dragy app with other apps. I'm trying to justify spending the $160

blackdog

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
I bought a dragy last month and still need to put it in the truck. As far as a comparison is concerned I bought the dragy because supposed to be more accurate and have more features than the competitors. I like the size, the way it works, and the apps. we'll see what the future brings.

Reactions
I have compared it to the cheap phone apps, those are off by a random number of tenths. Also have compared it to the racebox mini. Racebox was fairly close but had a 1' rollout setting that you could check and uncheck that would then change your times.

Dragy vs time slip I have tested hundreds of times, it's 99% within six hundredths, although this year it seems to always be within 3 hundredths.

Reactions
phone only based apps won't be accurate as cell phone GPS refresh rate is 1Hz, or 1 sample per second. I believe the new Draggy units are 15-20Hz. P-Gear is 20Hz, Racebox Mini is 25Hz.

Explorer ST Posts