Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Do our second row captain seats tumble forward?

db6

Reactions
watched a ford video online where it shows seats tumble forward after pushing the button on the seat back. When I do that the seat back moves forward and the whole seat moves forward, but doesn't "tumble" forward. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Reactions
The button you are pushing is to move the seat forward, and the back forward so that folks can enter the 3rd row seat. What you want to use is the lower lever on the side of the bottom seat.

OP
db6

db6

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Thanks- That moves them forward, I got that, but can the seat move forward and the back of the seat release and come forward for easier access to the 3rd row.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Like he said…pull the lever on the side upwards…the whole seat will lay flat.

OP
db6

db6

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Thanks- That moves them forward, I got that, but can the seat move forward and the back of the seat release and come forward for easier access to the 3rd row.
4EC046B9-9312-4320-B344-7EDA9D3D371E.png 4EC046B9-9312-4320-B344-7EDA9D3D371E.png

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Because they don’t do that. They just lay flat.

OP
db6

db6

Reactions
Thread Starter #8
Got it. That’s was my question. Thanks.