Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Disabling hyper flash with forscan

Golec

Reactions
Alright so I dabbled with forscan last night for the first time and changed a few things so I have a slight bit of knowledge of the system. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with how to disable hyper flash as I will be replacing the rear turn and backup bulbs to LED today, and they do not have a resistor..

I did a quick google search and found a bunch of info on f150’s and other ford models but I couldn’t get a definitive answer for a 2021 ST…any help would be greatly appreciated

Reactions
If I remember right, it says something like “Left Turn Signal Out”, “Right Turn Signal Out” and you’ll disable.

OP
Golec

Golec

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
If I remember right, it says something like “Left Turn Signal Out”, “Right Turn Signal Out” and you’ll disable.
alright, thank you. I saw that but I wasn’t sure. All the other stuff I saw online, you had to change a 1 to a 0 in a completely different screen that was labeled as “as built”

Reactions
alright, thank you. I saw that but I wasn’t sure. All the other stuff I saw online, you had to change a 1 to a 0 in a completely different screen that was labeled as “as built”
Yep, it’s much easier to go with the simple enable/disable screen, which I think is the “As Built” screen.