Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Different Types of Exhaust's for ST

Reactions
Nice to hear a few different exhaust notes in comparison. Before listening my 1st favorite was the Corsa, love the sound. But just learned of the Thermal exhaust today and I have to say a choice between Thermal & Corsa is tough for me. I believe both of these are 2.5" exhausts. There is a company with 3" exhaust that I'd like to hear as well.

BigAnt75

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I have the thermal 3inch and it sounds great!

MIB

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I have the thermal 3inch and it sounds great!
Is it loud? deep? Also do you have a recording anywhere?

Reactions
Is it loud? deep? Also do you have a recording anywhere?
I have the thermal 3”. It is pretty deep. Loud when it needs to be. Easy to install. Highly recommend. I did the install solo with just ramps.

MIB

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I've been reading and reviewing a lot of threads and youtube videos and that's the one I'm leaning towards. IMO I believe that a lot of this is subjective and personal preference as we do not all hear the same. It's similar to the whole motorcycle preference debate. ;-) Thanks for the response.