Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Deposit Down on Dealer Ordered Vehicle

Mstryszo

Reactions
Hey Guys,
I put a deposit down on a 2021 ST over the weekend. Hope to have my car by September. The Car is dealer ordered and window stick shows a date of 7/29/21. Can’t wait to take delivery of this beast.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats!

RWestphal

Reactions
Hey Guys,
I put a deposit down on a 2021 ST over the weekend. Hope to have my car by September. The Car is dealer ordered and window stick shows a date of 7/29/21. Can’t wait to take delivery of this beast.
You will love it

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Just curious, did they make you put down a deposit? I just had a dealer place an order for me but it did not require a deposit.

OP
M

Mstryszo

Reactions
Thread Starter #8
Just curious, did they make you put down a deposit? I just had a dealer place an order for me but it did not require a deposit.
I found it was one listed on fords inventory as “dealer ordered” figured it would be a lot quicker to get that than order one so I put down the $1000 deposit to secure that vehicle as mine

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I found it was one listed on fords inventory as “dealer ordered” figured it would be a lot quicker to get that than order one so I put down the $1000 deposit to secure that vehicle as mine
oh yeah that makes a lot of sense. I just ordered one through a dealer and they didn’t request a deposit. Which is fine to me. Because I’m still looking to see if I can find one on the lot somewhere.
But congrats!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
All Welcome to the forum