Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Custom ST & Ford Performance gear

Reactions
Giving a plug for my friends that own the SVT Store (www.svtstore.com) for anyone wanting custom ST, Ford, and Ford Performance gear. Great way to show your fondness for these vehicles, but supporting a small business it always a bonus. A few things I just picked up as an example:

20200507_154517.jpg

Reactions
Would love to find some ST/Ford Performance Yeti cups

Reactions
Waiting for more ST in addition to current SVT stuff.

Reactions
Giving a plug for my friends that own the SVT Store (www.svtstore.com) for anyone wanting custom ST, Ford, and Ford Performance gear. Great way to show your fondness for these vehicles, but supporting a small business it always a bonus. A few things I just picked up as an example:

View attachment 667

View attachment 667

View attachment 667

View attachment 667

Reactions
Sorry if I sent this request twice.
Do you have pricing on the jacket?
Thanks

OP
jrgoffin
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Sorry if I sent this request twice.
Do you have pricing on the jacket?
Thanks
It’s all on the site I linked in the original post.

For anyone that likes the jacket, they also run one size small. Whatever you’d normally chose, go up. They are nice and fully customizable.

KegsBdry

Reactions

View attachment 667
Did not see this on the website. Where do I get that ST jacket in the picture?

Reactions
Reactions
I am waiting the non-Mustang and non- Focus St stuff to come out. I guess it will take a year or more of Explorer ST sales to make it happen.

Reactions
Great business. Bought the customized engine and dash plaques for two vehicles. Also bought a ford performance banner for my garage.

KegsBdry

Reactions
Great business. Bought the customized engine and dash plaques for two vehicles. Also bought a ford performance banner for my garage.
Nice. Didn’t see the banner on the site.

Reactions
I apologize if I am incorrect, but aren’t you using Airbus’s logo?

KegsBdry

Reactions
404 error went to the site and still can't locate either of these
Guess they're not making them anymore?! It worked back in July.

Reactions
The European Airbus Company? They are alive and well.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
I had been told that for whatever reason Ford has held tightly the ST trademark. It’s tough to find anything ST unless it was made in China.