Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Current Waiting Period

TonyDaco

Reactions
I have been waiting for my new build Since placing my order in October 2021. I am still currently waiting and it is almost coming up to 6 months. How much longer do you think i'll be waiting?

Reactions
Vehicle
Mine was 9 weeks. Dealer told me 8 to 12. Ordered Dec 27

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I really don’t get how these random orders fall through. Not saying they missed or lost your order but there are plenty of people who ordered December and I think even January and have received their orders. Then there’s people like you. I just don’t get it.

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Aviator
I agree it seems almost random as to what gets delivered and when. I'm going on 4 months as of today... :rolleyes:

Do you have any information from Ford or your dealer at all? VIN? Window Sticker? Order number? Order confirmation email?

bud1970

Reactions
I have been waiting for my new build Since placing my order in October 2021. I am still currently waiting and it is almost coming up to 6 months. How much longer do you think i'll be waiting?

Mine was an October order as well, and took exactly 5 months to the day. It took almost 1 month from built status to delivery.

OP
T

TonyDaco

Reactions
Thread Starter #7
I agree it seems almost random as to what gets delivered and when. I'm going on 4 months as of today... :rolleyes:

Do you have any information from Ford or your dealer at all? VIN? Window Sticker? Order number? Order confirmation email?
I have all of my information but they said its waiting on the chip fully built but sitting there waiting... so annoyed!

22ST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
We ordered ours on 2/16/22. We got the "Order confirmed" email later that day.
My daughter ordered an Atlas Blue one a week later than us and found out today that it is already built and will be delivered between 3/30 to 4/4.
Roughly 5 to 6 weeks from order to delivery!!

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
My daughter ordered an Atlas Blue one a week later than us and found out today that it is already built and will be delivered between 3/30 to 4/4.
Wow and I thought my 9 weeks was fortunate. Makes no sense to anybody.

OP
T

TonyDaco

Reactions
Thread Starter #10
Wow I’m so jealous! I’m wondering if it has to do with the fact that I live in Canada? But still I almost wish I could call the Chicago assembly plant and talk to someone there!

hbalek

Reactions
Wow I’m so jealous! I’m wondering if it has to do with the fact that I live in Canada? But still I almost wish I could call the Chicago assembly plant and talk to someone there!
You can't talk to them. They're too busy smoking crack to answer the phone!