Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Cruise Control MPH adjustment with FORScan

Reactions
Does anyone know if the Cruise Control minimum mph can be adjusted with FORScan? I would like to bring the minimum speed down to 15 mph if possible. Any info would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
doubt it/not that I have seen in Forscan.

Whats the purpose? more curiosity on my part than anything.

If I am in stop and go/bumper to bumper traffic and set mine, it sets at 20mph, but it will drive along in traffic at 5-6mph just fine. Put on the lane centering and you can just kinda noodle along in traffic. pretty nice.

OP
S
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
The residential street that I live on his over 2 miles long and the speed limit is 15mph. There are people that call the cops if you go over 15 mph so I was just looking for a way to mitigate the issue. It sucks trying to hold 15 mph for 2 miles

Reactions
oh so its a Karen issue...got it.

Run 20mph... when the cops show up ask them to "prove it". When the cant ask why you are being questioned and they should go tell Karen to STFU...

OP
S
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
oh so its a Karen issue...got it.

Run 20mph... when the cops show up ask them to "prove it". When the cant ask why you are being questioned and they should go tell Karen to STFU...
I agree completely but they do it to protect all the little kids which is understandable to a certain extent. Teach the kids to stay out the street is the other option

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
doubt it/not that I have seen in Forscan.

Whats the purpose? more curiosity on my part than anything.

If I am in stop and go/bumper to bumper traffic and set mine, it sets at 20mph, but it will drive along in traffic at 5-6mph just fine. Put on the lane centering and you can just kinda noodle along in traffic. pretty nice.
Side note, it can even come to a complete stop right? And then resume at whatever set speed you have entered to? I love the ACC on my current 17 explorer but as soon as I drop below like 18mph, it just turns off.

Reactions
Side note, it can even come to a complete stop right? And then resume at whatever set speed you have entered to? I love the ACC on my current 17 explorer but as soon as I drop below like 18mph, it just turns off.
Yes. Its called traffic something or other. It's a function of the whole system.