Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Console Vault

RedundanT

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Thanks man. I picked up the Ruger 57 today and it will fit in my console. But looking at the picture above it appears the vault sits about and inch lower into the console. I may have to put it in at a angle.

If it does not fit, that will just give me an excuse to go buy a 10mm pistol that will fit. ;)
Where I plan to move to in January..... I need some extra fire power. The Ruger 57 hold 20+1.
The new Sig 320 xTen is nice, ask me how I know.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST Carbonized Gray
I got my Console Vault from Whoosh Motorsports and even posted a review. It looks nice with the 'Ford' logo seems fairly secure when locked. We keep my Sig 239 and one extra mag in it on roadtrips, I also bring a small safe to keep in the hotels overnight.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
interested, when on sale

Reactions
I got my Console Vault from Whoosh Motorsports and even posted a review. It looks nice with the 'Ford' logo seems fairly secure when locked. We keep my Sig 239 and one extra mag in it on roadtrips, I also bring a small safe to keep in the hotels overnight.
thank you !

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Sale is on at Console Vault - 20% off. Code CYBWK20