Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Check this brand new ST out !!!

Reactions
That looks sharp.
I hate the textured black bodywork. I have not pulled off putting any product on the car without getting at least one smudge of polish on it and it is a bitch to get off. Hopefully Ford listens to us on this and gets rid of it. At least it "blends" on a black truck.

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #22
That looks sharp.
I hate the textured black bodywork. I have not pulled off putting any product on the car without getting at least one smudge of polish on it and it is a bitch to get off. Hopefully Ford listens to us on this and gets rid of it. At least it "blends" on a black truck.
I use McGuires spray on ceramic wax (blue bottle) to wax my vehicles. With a freshly washed vehicle (that still has water droplets on it) you spray on the ceramic wax and wipe off. I use three different heavy microfiber towels so the first one blends the wax and the water, the second towel is the first stage polish and the third dry towel is for the finish polish.You can spray it on the paint and the moldings and the plastic moldings end up looking awesome (similar to armorall) with zero paste residue.

Last edited: