Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

WTB Charge Pipe

Reactions
Vehicle
21 ST
Would like to purchase Fen Fab Charge Pipe for stock BOV in Black or Red. New or used good condition. Need it Shipped.
Thank you

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I dunno…maybe call FenFab?

OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
21 ST
Thread Starter #3
No response from Fen Fab. Tried contacting them once a week for a month now with order details.
It’s to Canada so I can’t purchase straight off his site, they need to prep an invoice before I can complete. Also tried drop ship to US address I keep, but the checkout won’t let me change billing info for country.
He’s either that crazy busy or something”s wrong. Hope it’s the first, hate to loose a cherished supplier. Got DP’s from him last year, went smooth.

Reactions
No response from Fen Fab. Tried contacting them once a week for a month now with order details.
It’s to Canada so I can’t purchase straight off his site, they need to prep an invoice before I can complete. Also tried drop ship to US address I keep, but the checkout won’t let me change billing info for country.
He’s either that crazy busy or something”s wrong. Hope it’s the first, hate to loose a cherished supplier. Got DP’s from him last year, went smooth.
try lethal performance?

OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
21 ST
Thread Starter #5
That's what I did. Shipment arrived today. Charge pipe and CAI. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions
Just to note, I’m in Canada and ordered off the site. He just followed up with shipping costs and I paid via PayPal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk