Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Catted Downpipes

paSTa

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I have a set of CVF catted downpipes that I’m waiting to get thrown on, I was just curious has anyone had emissions trouble with these or any other downpipes for that matter, I can’t seem to get a clear cut answer online

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I had mine installed with the Thermal exhaust and nothing has seemed out of the ordinary. I didn't have to smog this year, but don't think it would've been an issue since there's no check engine light or smoke.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
The CFV catted downpipes come with O2 sensor spacer.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
I had mine installed with the Thermal exhaust and nothing has seemed out of the ordinary. I didn't have to smog this year, but don't think it would've been an issue since there's no check engine light or smoke.
I just got my SPD 3" down pipes and Thermal 3" cat-back exhaust today. I could have sworn I saw a post that said something about having to add a section between the down pipes and the exhaust but can't find it now. Did you have any issues or did it all go together ok?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I just got my SPD 3" down pipes and Thermal 3" cat-back exhaust today. I could have sworn I saw a post that said something about having to add a section between the down pipes and the exhaust but can't find it now. Did you have any issues or did it all go together ok?
Nope, no issues. Everything bolted up just like it came from the factory that way.