Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Can roof rails be installed after delivery?

lorensen

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I'm in Colorado and just bought a 22 ST that doesn't have the side rails and want them as I used the roof rack on my 14 all the time. If anyone is looking to delete I am happy to trade parts

BigAnt75

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I’m in TX and I would definitely give you my roof rack. Let me know

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I'm in Colorado and just bought a 22 ST that doesn't have the side rails and want them as I used the roof rack on my 14 all the time. If anyone is looking to delete I am happy to trade parts
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer Platinum
Which part of Colorado?

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
It says Colorado Springs in his sig

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer Platinum
I'll be headed to Colorado Springs next week. If you're open to wrapping them, I have some Platinum roof racks I could bring with me. PM me if interested and we can work out the details.

randyknight

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I just bought the rail delete parts and will be selling my factory rails as son as I remove them. Central AL

lorensen

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I'll be headed to Colorado Springs next week. If you're open to wrapping them, I have some Platinum roof racks I could bring with me. PM me if interested and we can work out the details.
I am interested. Sent you a message

palung

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Reactions
I just bought the rail delete parts and will be selling my factory rails as son as I remove them. Central AL
Did you buy the parts online or at the dealership? I am trying to order it online but don't want to order the wrong parts.

randyknight

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Did you buy the parts online or at the dealership? I am trying to order it online but don't want to order the wrong parts.
I bought the delete parts from a guy on here who bought them online. I would buy online from a place like Levittown ford.

part numbers are in the description of this install video.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thank you for the video - completely changed my mind because of what you have to do!