Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Can anyone provide photos of Ford Accesories Dual Hood Decal?

2020FordRaptor

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Hello everyone:

I was browsing through Ford Accesories catalog, and came across these hood decals. I think they would look neat, and plus they'd be free with all my FordPass points.
nb5z6320000a_2022.jpg

Does anyone have some photos of them installed? Bonus points if on a Star White ST.

Thanks!

junlin

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150
ford explorer hood grill letters.jpg

I bought 3D raised front hood grill letter decals from Jhazeauto. Great product! Extremely easy to install and was is great condition. Adhesive worked well. Just make sure you use pressure to make sure it’s stuck on there good. Maintained a great stick and good look.
Highly recommended.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
You installed black letters to replace your black letters? Maybe I'm missing something here.

Chaseg08

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
You installed black letters to replace your black letters? Maybe I'm missing something here.
If I had to guess, he bought a used ST without the factory-installed letters. First thing I did when I bought mine was remove those letters. They snag so bad.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
If I had to guess, he bought a used ST without the factory-installed letters. First thing I did when I bought mine was remove those letters. They snag so bad.
I'm removing mine also. I don't love the look and the snag of my micro fibers can be a bummer too.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I saw these too. There is a matte black version and a clear matte version.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
View attachment 17005

I bought 3D raised front hood grill letter decals from Jhazeauto. Great product! Extremely easy to install and was is great condition. Adhesive worked well. Just make sure you use pressure to make sure it’s stuck on there good. Maintained a great stick and good look.
Highly recommended.
The crooked "O" and "R" are driving me insane... Please fix them and post another picture so my eye stops twitching.

Explorer ST Posts