Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

C-Pillar Wrap (Like but Not in Love)

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST (AWD)
Wrapped my C-Pillars I like but not in Love with it. Why does it look better on other ST’s?

Ill keep it over the weekend and decide either remove or do the whole roof. Hate when this happens.

Attachments

DocRoberts

Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
... not in Love with it. Why does it look better on other ST’s?

Personally I think it looks awesome. Can I ask how much you paid to have it done.....

OP
Liver
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST (AWD)
Thread Starter #3
... not in Love with it. Why does it look better on other ST’s?

Personally I think it looks awesome. Can I ask how much you paid to have it done.....
What’s up Doc? And thank you - I paid someone (car wrapper) $150 for both sides. I will say I did try it myself at first before paying someone and did a horrible job. The job is not hard but requires patience, lesson learned vinyl wrapping is not my thing. If you decide to have it done remember to prep the surface yourself (by removing wax or ceramic) in order for the vinyl to adhere. Dont have the wrapper do it they charge an extra $100 - $200 for something you can do in 30min at a fraction of the cost.

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Wrapped my C-Pillars I like but not in Love with it. Why does it look better on other ST’s?

Ill keep it over the weekend and decide either remove or do the whole roof. Hate when this happens.
Do the whole roof!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk