Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS BRAND NEW - F/S L1MZ8C607E Ford Explorer Engine Cooling Fan Assembly (L1MZ-8C607-E) $690

Reactions
My explorer was involved in an accident 2 months ago and the only part that was on indefinite backorder was the Fan Assembly. I was able to secure one from a forum member who worked at Ford since my body shop couldn't get one. They installed that and as luck would have it, the backordered item showed up at the body shop. I now have a brand new in box cooling fan. Since it is still on nationwide backorder, if anyone needs one - let me know. I'm looking to get back what I paid which was list price of $690 + shipping. If you're in the Northern Virginia area, we can meet in person and you wouldn't need to pay shipping. Otherwise it is $690 + actual shipping costs. Venmo or cash (in person) only.