Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

braking problems

Reactions
Vehicle
21 Explorer ST
has anyone had issues with the brakes? the braking assist turns on prematurely when I go to stop and lock up then loose power and get a loss of power message on the dash it does return to normal after a few minutes it happened when we purchased it on the ride home took it back to the dealer but being a Cadillac dealer they had no clue said it must have been downloading info , now it happened to my wife in the middle of a busy intersection scared the hell out of her any ideas?

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
RTFM. It will tell you how the vehicle operates, how to adjust the functions, and how to turn off what you don’t like. As for the automatic braking, don’t drive it like a ‘tard and you’ll be fine.

OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
21 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
RTFM. It will tell you how the vehicle operates, how to adjust the functions, and how to turn off what you don’t like. As for the automatic braking, don’t drive it like a ‘tard and you’ll be fine.
This thing shuts down, brakes and loses power at an intersection n warning lights on the dash say lost power! my wife and I almost rear ended someone on two different occasions and who the hell r u calling me a tard I'm new to this site just figuring where to find info I don't need help like yours! so bugger off!

OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
21 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
Sorry I took it wrong 5am by wife pissed and so was I