Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Brake too high

koperr26

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Hey all! My husband recently purchased an 2020 Explorer ST for me and the brake is too high. I don't feel safe driving it because I have a hard time getting my foot well on the brake. Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions? Thanks!

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST

Those look scary, I would never try something like that especially in an emergency braking situation. What's even worse is Item# 10 in their legal disclaimer.

10.DriFeez Gas & Brake Pedal Extenders YCQ-100 has not been evaluated and approved by the FDA, please consider carefully before buying or using.

Don't eat them.

OP
K

koperr26

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
Those look scary, I would never try something like that especially in an emergency braking situation. What's even worse is Item# 10 in their legal disclaimer.

10.DriFeez Gas & Brake Pedal Extenders YCQ-100 has not been evaluated and approved by the FDA, please consider carefully before buying or using.

Don't eat them.
Wow! Thank you for looking into that! We'll keep looking for solutions!