Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Borla Atak exhaust silencer

Reactions
Hey all...wondering if anyone knows if there's a silencer made for the Borla Atak exhaust or any type of silencer that fits for the 2.25" exhaust tips? My neighbors are starting to hint that the cold starts are obnoxious and its still summer. I cant imagine what it will sound like in the winter lol. I cant find anything online so hoping someone has some helpful info. Thanks in advance.

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Hey all...wondering if anyone knows if there's a silencer made for the Borla Atak exhaust or any type of silencer that fits for the 2.25" exhaust tips? My neighbors are starting to hint that the cold starts are obnoxious and its still summer. I cant imagine what it will sound like in the winter lol. I cant find anything online so hoping someone has some helpful info. Thanks in advance.
I don’t have the Borla Atak but I do have the Borla S Type. I was actually considering buying another set of the mufflers back to the tips. Easy to change in and out when you get tired of the noise. Just a thought. Probably change them out in 15 mins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Switch to the thermal exhaust and sell the atak. someone will pick it up that doesn't have whiney neighbors