Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Borla Atak Exhaust For Sale

Reactions
Hello all. Selling my Borla Atak catback exhaust. It's been on my 2021 ST for a year. Great condition. Asking $1600 obo (not sure what a fair price is).
I'm located in Canada close to Toronto for the locals.
Tks.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Hello all. Selling my Borla Atak catback exhaust. It's been on my 2021 ST for a year. Great condition. Asking $1600 obo (not sure what a fair price is).
Wouldn't presume to tell you what the price for your exhaust system should be. That said, it might be worth considering that Borla's warranty is to the original purchaser of the system. Price is the draw here. The question is simply this, is my price justification enough for someone to purchase my system when a new in-the-box product, with a factory warranty, can be found easily for roughly $100 more?

Reactions
Wouldn't presume to tell you what the price for your exhaust system should be. That said, it might be worth considering that Borla's warranty is to the original purchaser of the system. Price is the draw here. The question is simply this, is my price justification enough for someone to purchase my system when a new in-the-box product, with a factory warranty, can be found easily for roughly $100 more?
Did you account for the exchange rate? $1600 Canadian is $1168 US, so about $500 less than new. Don't know if that is a good deal or not.

Reactions
Did you account for the exchange rate? $1600 Canadian is $1168 US, so about $500 less than new. Don't know if that is a good deal or not.
Oh, and less taxes too. 13% in Ontario.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
No, my bad. I assumed since your post is targeted largely to a US audience that it would be advertised in USD $$$. I saw you mentioned your location, it would probably still help many to advertise in CND $$$. I think others might assume the same.

OP
F
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
No, my bad. I assumed since your post is targeted largely to a US audience that it would be advertised in USD $$$. I saw you mentioned your location, it would probably still help many to advertise in CND $$$. I think others might assume the same.
My bad. I posted again in the sale forum and added CAD. Again, I'm open to offers but started at 1600 to see the interest.
Tks.

SH13LDS

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
What color are the tips? Chrome, Black Chrome or Carbon Fiber? Still available?